- Reports: Food Coop Comparison report and chart FoodCoopComparisonReport, food coop comparisons.
- Link to virtual library compiled by the Community Food Security Coalition. It contains academic articles about
food access, transportation and farmer’s markets among other things: Foodsecurity.org
- Sustainable Stores: Food Trust guide that lays out possible renovations that can be done to a retail store in order to make it more sustainable. This is obviously something we haven’t gotten to yet, but it might come in handy later: Food Trust Guide
- Farmer’s Markets: USDA conducted survey of farmer’s markets throughout the country: USDA Survey
- Alternative Markets: A shipping container market is close to opening in Brooklyn: Dekalb Market
- Food Access: Changing Models of Urban Food Retail by the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City: Urban Food Retail National Poverty Center research on food deserts: NPC Food Desert. USDA Access to Affordable and Nutritious Food: Report to Congress: USDA Report
- Worker’s Coops: Report and Case Study done by MIT Co-Lab: MIT Co-Lab Report