Our general membership meeting will take place this Tuesday February 11 from 7-8:30 pm.
We will meet at Kit Clark Senior Services in Fields Corner at 1500 Dorchester Avenue.
This is an important meeting, as the Co-op Board is working on:
- New developments on site location
- Developing the business plan for the co-op
- Setting up a member loan and equity investment program to raise capital
- Planning the “program” for the new store (which departments should we be including?)
- Reaching our membership goal of 400 households by the end of March (we are at 325!)
A number of crucial decisions will have to be made in the next two months, and we want to be sure our members have a voice in our decision making process. Please come if you can. We will report back to those who cannot make the meeting.
See you there!