Sunday January 5th we will be hosting the first Dorchester Winter Farmers’ Market of the season at the Great Hall in Codman Square, (6 Norfolk St). The market will run every Sunday afternoon from 12-4pm from January 5th-March 30th. This is the third year we have hosted the winter market and we’re excited to kick off this season with:
- Mei Mei Food Truck: award-winning food truck serves creative Chinese-American cuisine made from locally sourced, sustainable ingredient
- The Second Line Social Aid and Pleasure Society Brass Band will be performing to help put some pep in our steps into the New Year from 1-2pm.
- Ashmont Nursery School: stop by their table for fun children’s activities and to learn about enrollment
Remember you can use your SNAP EBT cards at the market and get up to $10 of farm fresh food for free!
The vendors at the market this year include:
- Silverbrook Farm (produce)
- Oakdale Farms (produce)
- Lilac Hedge Farm (meat)
- Union Square Donuts
- Mi Padre Pedro’s (salsa & guacamole)
- Red’s Best Seafood (fish)
- Foxboro Cheese (cheese)
- ReVision Urban Farm (produce & plants)